You can use chia seeds to make a delicious and super nutritious blended pudding.
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup Brazil nuts (other nuts would work well too!)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds (grind these first in a coffee grinder if you don’t have a high power blender)
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon carob powder
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon maple sugar or agave
- 4 small dates, soaked
- 1 teaspoon each: mesquite, lucuma and maca
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blend water and nuts first in a high-power blender such as the Omni V 3HP blender, then strain. (For a simpler version, leave the pulp in.)
- Return nut milk to the blender and add the rest of the ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Chill before serving for best results.
- If desired, enjoy with banana slices. Yum yum!