Buckwheat granola is so easy to make and the possibilities are absolutely endless! This is my own version of this popular breakfast cereal.
- 1/2 apple, peeled and cored
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 4 small dates, soaked
- 2 tablespoons raw honey, or to taste
- 2 cups buckwheat groats, soaked overnight (See note)
- 1 cup dried coconut
- 1/2 cup sunflower and pumpkin seeds, soaked
- 3 Medjhool dates, chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
Blend apple, orange juice, dates and honey in food processor until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl.
Fold in the rest of the ingredients.
Spread on teflex sheet(s) and dehydrate at 115 degrees.
After a few hours, flip onto mesh and continue dehydrating until fully dry. (Mine took about 20 hours as I crammed the entire thing onto a single tray.)