I had the privilege of testing some of Anna Tipps’ recipe creations when she first started Purely Delicious, including this lovely carrot soup. It is so satisfying and incredibly tasty.
By Anna Tipps of TheRawTable.com
- 8 large carrots
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked in water for about 4 hours (you may omit or try macadamia nuts instead)
- 1/2″ slice of red onion or 2 green onions
- 2 1/2 cups coconut milk (can use water instead)
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 small avocado
- 1 small tomato
- 1/4 cup fresh young coconut meat (can use dried coconut instead)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Dash of lemon pepper
1. Juice carrots.
2. Toss all ingredients except juice into a high-powered blender such as the Omni V 3HP blender and process until smooth.
3. Add juice by hand.
4. Serve immediately.