Another fabulous way to use the wondrous chia seeds.
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup cold pressed olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon raw honey or agave nectar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
Place all ingredients in a high-power blender such as the Omni V 3HP blender and process until smooth. You may need to scrape down the sides for those elusive little chia seed ‘stickies’.