This is a slightly different variation of another great soup recipe by Jennifer Cornbleet. It’s also one of our favorites! We make it at least once a week.
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini, chopped
- 1-2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon mellow white miso
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (optional)
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 cups water (or until desired consistency is reached)
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced dill, or 1 teaspoon dried
Place all of the ingredients except the dill in a high-power blender such as the Omni V 3HP blender. Blend until smooth.
Add the dill and blend briefly just to mix.
Serve immediately or heat up in a pot on low while stirring constantly.