A house favorite that is simple, tasty and oh-so-filling!
- 1 1/2 cups sweet peas (thawed if frozen)
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 1 cup roughly chopped cucumber
- 1 cup roughly chopped celery
- 1/8 cup fresh dill
- 1/8 cup fresh parsley
- 1/8 cup cashews (optional)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 medium green onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon light miso
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups water, depending on desired consistency
- Salt, to taste
- 1/4 cup sweet peas for garnish
Blend all ingredients except 1/4 cup peas in a high-power blender such as the Omni V 3HP blender until smooth and creamy.
Divide remaining peas between 2 bowls. Pour soup on top and serve.