Our friend Jozzie created these wonderful raw Fajitas. She regularly brings these at her famous raw food potlucks and they’re always a hit. Truly ‘tasty’ out of this world!
Posted by Wyjoz on Raw Freedom Community
- 2 Portabello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red, yellow, and green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Walla Walla sweet onion, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup Nama Shoyu or tamari
- 1/4 cup cold pressed olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
Serve on soft tortillas/wraps (link) with sour cream, chopped cilantro and green onions and a dab of salsa.
Adapted from a recipe by Diana Stoevelaar
- 1 1/2 cups cashews or macadamia nuts, soaked
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
Blend all the ingredients in a high-power blender such as the Omni V 3HP blender until smooth and creamy.