I’m a big fan of dill so this variation of cultured cheese is a favorite of mine.
- 1 cup Basic Cashew or Macadamia Cultured Cheeze
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 generous teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- Finely ground almonds, dried dill and garlic powder for the crust (optional).
1. Combine Basic Cashew Cheeze, dill, garlic, chives, nutritional yeast, onion powder salt and lemon juice in a bowl. Stir until well combined. Taste and adjust salt, if desired.
2. Shape the Cheeze mixture into a round or press firmly into a small container or bowl lined with plastic film. Sprinkle mixture of ground almonds, dried dill and garlic powder on top. Chill for at least 12 hours to allow flavors to blend and the Cheeze to firm up.
3. When firm, de-mold, turn over and transfer onto a plate. Sprinkle more dried herbs on top and sides.
4. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to one week.