These crackers are light, super crunchy and very tasty. Plus, the herb combination possibilities are endless!
Adapted from a recipe by Chad Sarno
Makes 2 trays
- 1/2 cup flax seeds, soaked overnight in 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup almonds, soaked overnight
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds, soaked overnight
- 1 cup roughly peeled and chopped zucchini
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
1. Place all ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Divide batter into 2 and spread thinly – about 1/4″ – onto 2 teflex sheets.
3. Dehydrate at 120 for 3 hours, flip unto mesh and turn the dial down to 110. Continue dehydrating until completely dry (another 8 hours or so.)