This is a really awesome soup that Mosaica posted on Raw Freedom Community a while back. So flavor-full! A must try!
Adapted from a recipe posted on Raw Freedom Community
- 1/2 avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons red or green onion
- 2 tablespoons raw tahini or sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast (not to be mistaken for brewer’s or bread yeast!)
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons raw sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon miso
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala (spice)
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 inch of ginger root, peeled
- 2 cups water
- Sea salt, or to taste
Mix all of the ingredients and water in a high-power blender such as the Omni V 3HP blender until smooth.
Serve immediately or heat up in a pot on low while stirring constantly.