Remember Campbell’s Cream of Tomato Soup? I pretty much grew up on the stuff! This next recipe reminds me of it, only way better in every way, of course!
- 2 cups roughly chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups roughly chopped red peppers
- 1/2 cup almonds or cashews, soaked
- 1/4 medium avocado
- Juice of 1/2 large lime
- 1 teaspoon light miso
- Salt to taste
- Fresh or dried basil (optional)
- Water until desired consistency is reached
- Raw honey or raw agave nectar, if needed
Blend all ingredients in a high-power blender such as the Omni V 3HP blender until smooth and creamy.
If the soup tastes too acidic, add a squirt of raw honey or agave nectar and blend again.