Here’s a tuna salad recipe that will blow you away! Hands down the most ‘tuna-ish’ raw rendition I’ve tried! It’s so incredibly yummy; I’ve been making it almost weekly for months!
Posted by Ocean on Raw Freedom Community
- 1 cup raw walnuts (soaked)
- 1 cup sunflower seeds (soaked)
- 1/8 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon kelp flakes
- 2 tablespoons Nama Shoyu or tamari
- 1 pickle chopped (Bubbies pickle)
- 1 teaspoon Ume Plum vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon Herbamare seasoning
- 3 tablespoons Bubbies pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill weed (chopped)
- 1/4 cup onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/8 cup parsley (chopped)
In food processor, blend seeds, nuts, lemon juice, garlic, kelp & Nama Shoyu or tamari. Transfer to bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Stir until mixed!
– I like to use 1 sheet of nori and 1/4 teaspoon kelp.