Here’s another one of my all time favorite dishes. I love how easy it is to assemble, and that it requires no dehydration. Perfect for those times when it’s nearly lunch or dinner and you still haven’t got a ‘plan’. So simple and really, really yummy!
- Wide zucchini noodles (just use the veggie peeler)
- Fresh garden peas
- Chopped red bell pepper
- Small chopped carrot
- Baby tomatoes, halved
- Fresh shredded basil
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Lemon zest
Place all veggies and herbs in a large bowl.
Adapted from Rawvolution’s recipe
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/4 cups cashews
Blend all ingredients in a high-power blender such as the Omni V 3HP blender until smooth.
– I found this to have a really fresh flavor, and the noodles seemed to sorta melt into the sauce.
– I’d like to add marinated mushrooms and asparagus too, next time!
– I like to add a thinly sliced green onion.
– I always just eye the ingredients when I make it. Sometimes it turns out more pasta like, or if I don’t have a lot of noodles, closer to a salad. Delish any way you have it!