I’m always on the look out for a good cracker to add to our list of staples, so when Velvet shared the recipe on Raw Freedom Community and mentioned that she couldn’t stop eating them, it got my attention. These are probably the simplest flax crackers I’ve ever made and are soooo delicious! I’m having a hard time not popping one or two in my mouth every time I walk by the jar!
Posted by Velvet on Raw Freedom Community
Rosemary crackers are very easy to make, and are the perfect snack or addition to salads. Rich in omega 3 fatty acids, B vitamins, iron and seasoned with mineral rich salt, these crackers will ensure you get top nutrition while loving every bite.
Fills 1 Excalibur dehydrator tray
- 1 cup sprouted flax seed powder*
- 1/2 cup whole flax seeds
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- Salt to taste (about 1/4 teaspoon + more to sprinkle)
*Or use regular ground flax seeds, which will give you the same result but are less nutritious.
- Combine the flax powder, flax seeds, nutritional yeast, salt and rosemary in a large bowl.
- Mix about 1 cup of water by hand until well combined.
- Spread on a ParaFlexx dehydrator sheet to cover the entire sheet. Gently, score the batter into squares, or any shape you like.
- Dehydrate overnight, and flip onto a mesh screen. Dehydrate further until crispy.