This is one of the fillings I use for my Spinach Mini-Quiches, but it is so tasty and quickly whipped up that I serve it often as a spread.
- 2 avocados
- 4 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup fresh dill (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 1 tablespoon cold pressed olive oil
- 3/4 cup zucchini, peeled and roughly chopped
- Lemon juice, to taste
- 1 or 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or more if needed
- Pinch of nutmeg (optional)
First, process zucchini in food processor until uniform. Then add the rest of the ingredients until well mixed and smooth.
Add water if too thick.