Most professional chocolatiers use cacao paste while making chocolate, as the smoothness it lends it is far superior to what you could achieve with cacao powder or home ground nibs or beans.
1. To make chocolate bars or candies, simply melt cacao paste in a dehydrator or with the double boiler method on low heat, stirring constantly.
2. Add liquid sweetener until desired sweetness is reached.
3. Add whatever flavorings you want.
4. Pour into chocolate molds, drop by the spoonful or spread on parchment paper.
5. Set in the fridge or freezer for 20 minutes or so.
Voila! You’ve just made your very own scrumptious, professional looking chocolate treat!