I used to love traditional Thai Coconut Soup! If you’re a Thai food lover like me you will enjoy this delicious raw rendition of it.
Adapted from a recipe posted here.
- 2 cups zucchini
- 2 cups coconut water
- 2 cups young coconut meat
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 cup tomatoes
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 inch fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons mellow miso
- 1 tablespoon cold pressed olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 2 pinches cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1 cup cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup green onion, thinly sliced (or use 2 tablespoon dried chives)
1. Blend all ingredients except for the last three.
2. Add the cilantro or parsley and blend briefly just to incorporate.
3. Pour into a bowl and garnish with onion and tomatoes.