A lovely dressing by Ingrid of Raw Epicurean that quickly became a house favorite, especially in tomato season!
By Ingrid of Raw Epicurean
Yields about 1 cup
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
Put all ingredients, except olive oil, into a high-power blender such as the Omni V 3HP blender or food processor and blend until mixed. While blender/processor is still running slowly pour in the olive oil and blend/process until the mixture is smooth.
Serve as needed. Store in the refrigerator up to 5 days. Shake or stir well before serving.