This is one of my favorite pizza crust recipes. Very light and bursting with flavors!
- 2 cups sprouted buckwheat
- 2 cups zucchinis, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup ground golden flax
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 – 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons tamari or Nama Shoyu
- 2 teaspoons Italian herbs
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Sea salt (adjust to taste)
Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until dough-like consistency.
Form into pizza crusts (I like to make small ones of about 1/8” thick) and dehydrate at 110 degrees until fully dried.